Wild low down action shot

Another cracking shot Den beautiful light, well exposed and composed .... and that stare would kill a mouse on its own

That has to be the one, what an amazing shot looking straight down the lens.

That has to be the one, what an amazing shot looking straight down the lens.
Thanks Chris,believe it or not i have quite a few more i have not fully checked yet ,but yes this image is about as near as i can get ,pretty level and close eye to eye .
What i have found trying to get these shots is a bit like when playing cricket ,getting the line and length that eventualy kicks in,their is a certain point were i need to pin focus and thats about half way down iis flight path if i dont hit that i have lost it ,more frustrating nights than sucessfull ones

Thanks Chris,believe it or not i have quite a few more i have not fully checked yet ,but yes this image is about as near as i can get ,pretty level and close eye to eye .
What i have found trying to get these shots is a bit like when playing cricket ,getting the line and length that eventualy kicks in,their is a certain point were i need to pin focus and thats about half way down iis flight path if i dont hit that i have lost it ,more frustrating nights than sucessfull ones
I know how frustrating it can be trying to get the ultimate shot den but imo you've certainly mastered it on this one. It would be interesting to see if you uncover some more crackers when you check through the others you've got.
I've been trying to find a consistent site in my area for Little Owls but so far it seems they are only occasional near by so more work to do.

Two fantastic shots, great lighting and composition.

Back