Low fast and aggressive

Name
laurie
Edit My Images
Yes
Brilliant set, the first is an Awesome sight!
Can almost smell his after shave!!!!

Last edited:
#3 is superb!

WOW!!!!:eek:

Excellent shots, i love these jets, although i giggle at the camo, surely a jet flying at these sorts of speeds is going to stand out and not blend into anything :D

Excellent shots, i love these jets, although i giggle at the camo, surely a jet flying at these sorts of speeds is going to stand out and not blend into anything :D

You'd be surprised, you don't really hear a GR4 even at low level until it's almost right above you.

From what little I know of this jet, it's painted in Saudi AF colours, and is run by the Tornado Sustainment Programme (hence the TSP on the tail) out of RAF/BAE Warton. There's some more info on it here.

WOW!! just wow! absolutely awesome pictures, and i love the paint job, in fact the only one i like better is the yellow camo desert storm one? no doubt someone will correct me.

we used to have these fly over our house when i was younger, but with RAF kinloss being shut down, i'm not going to see that anymore! i remember one flying over so low i could read all the warning stickers on the bottom, and pictures shaking on the walls!! didnt happen that low gain, think he must have got a row! lol

i very rarely pop into these sections of the forum but WOW so glad i did today
seriously awesome :)

:notworthy: 3 very good shots there super

You'd be surprised, you don't really hear a GR4 even at low level until it's almost right above you.

From what little I know of this jet, it's painted in Saudi AF colours, and is run by the Tornado Sustainment Programme (hence the TSP on the tail) out of RAF/BAE Warton. There's some more info on it here.

:agree: Saudi Desert Colours - remember the old airfix RAF C-130 with this scheme and a white top to the flight deck and black underside?

These shots are simply stunning! I love all three but No.3 is simply fantastic. I wish I had 10% of your ability!

#1 for me Looks like you were about to get run over. I must do another visit to the UK

Absolutely fantastic shots. No 1 & 3 fir me do it.. Did you have to crop the image much?

All three are brilliant pictures, number one does it for me though, very sharp detail, love the heat wave (if thats what you'd call it), out the back of the jet.

Excellent Lozz. Just makes it worse that I can't get up there until October now. :bang:

Kev.

AMAZING :clap:

A great set of photos. You really can feel the speed their flying at. Simply awesome set.

Thanks for sharing (y)

Back