Low Flying Hawks Cad West 06/08/09

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Something different from me for a change. Went up Cad West yesterday to have a go at capturing some of the low flying aircraft. Thanks to Pete (Bigbigblue) and Martin (xup) for the guidance and camera setting for me an my son Matt.

3798596594_0bdb611c7e.jpg

3798596386_d9d9dace2e.jpg

3798594912_07ab1984a3.jpg

3798595632_77f71d9b8d.jpg

Thanks for looking

Steve

Nice set for a first timer. Anything else come threw? see you saturday?

Must make an effort to get there someday... ruddy long way from Norfolk! Amazed by pic #2. Are they really that close? Timing impeccable and a really sharp Hawk too!

Must make an effort to get there someday... ruddy long way from Norfolk! Amazed by pic #2. Are they really that close? Timing impeccable and a really sharp Hawk too!

Yep and the C130 are closer

Great set, :LOL: @ 2 how you managed to get that I don`t know, twas a shame most of the passes were high.

#2 is vey lowflyn shows how it is :) - when they show up - pity the frontliners went high but thats the game although would have liked to have got the 25 years on tornado with some green behind it - always next time !

Thanks, yes very close and very fast indeed.

Fantastic work for a first time! :)

Cheers (y)

Great set, :LOL: @ 2 how you managed to get that I don`t know, twas a shame most of the passes were high.

Thanks.

#2 is vey lowflyn shows how it is :) - when they show up - pity the frontliners went high but thats the game although would have liked to have got the 25 years on tornado with some green behind it - always next time !

Thanks, me too. Will be planning another trip very soon :)

Back