Lowenpro camera bag suggestions please

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
No
I need to purchase a new bag for Nikon D80 and 2/3 lenses.

I have borrowed a sling-back type but find it difficult due to disc problems in the old neck after a while.

Thinking about a rucksack type that would distribute the weight more evenly having 2 shoulder straps.

Any suggestions please!

Thanks

I've just got a lowepro fast pack 200 (with photoplus mag sub) It's a rucksack type and quite big. It would take a bigger camera than my 400d, 2 or 3 lenses depending on size and a flash unit. The top section seems big enough for lunch and a light weight water proof. Its the same layout inside as the slingshot (200), and has the swivel option entry like the sling shot. I would have prefered something smaller (aka 100), but as it came with the mag, I don't mind too much.

I've just got a lowepro fast pack 200 (with photoplus mag sub) It's a rucksack type and quite big. It would take a bigger camera than my 400d, 2 or 3 lenses depending on size and a flash unit. The top section seems big enough for lunch and a light weight water proof. Its the same layout inside as the slingshot (200), and has the swivel option entry like the sling shot. I would have prefered something smaller (aka 100), but as it came with the mag, I don't mind too much.

Thanks I'll do a search for one!

cheers(y)

Thanks I'll do a search for one!

cheers(y)

That's the same bag I have and it is fantastic for carrying your kit, as long as you choose selectively what lenses you want to take with you when you go out. It's not the biggest bag but what it is is a good bag with excellent access and a waterproof cover.

Just looked at the vidio demo on warehouseexpress also checked out the 'mini trekker aw'

They both seem to do the job.

Thanks

I could recomend the Minitrekker AW.
In my bag I have a 30D with Sigma 10-20, 400D with verticle grip and Sigma 24-135, nifty fifty, Sigma 18 - 50, Sigma 70 - 300 APO, Sigma 50 Macro, Sigma 55 - 200, Canon EFS 18 - 55 IS, a dozen P size filters, 3 P size holders, lens pen, Pixman Aqua 80gig storage unit and various cables with just a little bit of room left over.
I am suffering from kidney failure and I was still able to walk part of the Roman Wall quite comfortably with a Benbo Trekker II strapped to the outside of the bag too.
Hope this helps (y)

I could recomend the Minitrekker AW.
In my bag I have a 30D with Sigma 10-20, 400D with verticle grip and Sigma 24-135, nifty fifty, Sigma 18 - 50, Sigma 70 - 300 APO, Sigma 50 Macro, Sigma 55 - 200, Canon EFS 18 - 55 IS, a dozen P size filters, 3 P size holders, lens pen, Pixman Aqua 80gig storage unit and various cables with just a little bit of room left over.
I am suffering from kidney failure and I was still able to walk part of the Roman Wall quite comfortably with a Benbo Trekker II strapped to the outside of the bag too.
Hope this helps (y)

Thank you for your imput,really appreciated.

Back