lowenpro flipside 300.

Last edited:
I think it would fit fine, but i suggest getting the old measuring tape out and measuring your camera with lens attached. Internal measurments are here Clicky In the specs tab. Hope i've helped, but if i can advise more, i'd go for the 400 Aw. More room for more gear. but i know it can hold a 7D and a 300 f4 L is attached.

Thanks John,but I wanted the flipside so I could get the combo above out without taking the bag off.I've just checked the lens as you said and checked the measurements and it will fit if I can take out the gadget bag in the flipside.
I have a bigger bag,but have to take it off to access camera and gear.

not sure on the 300 i have a 200 flipside and it holds 50d with 70-200 attached with room to spare in length. plus sigma 10-20 and tamron 17-50 vc with bit of pocking a 580 ex mkII can fit in there too.

The 200 is a nice bag. I think I might get a 300 or 400 as my gear grows

I had the 300 and with the gadget bag out fitted a 40D with 400mm lens, so reckon your combo should fit ok.
Bought the 400 in the end, needed more room for other non camera stuff,tripod and drinks bottle, its quite different to the rest of the range, heavier too and has a rain cover

Considered this, was £110 now £55 I bought one last week and love it.

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-kata-dr-467-dps-digital-rucksack-black-red/p1027007

Currently it holds,
Canon 1000d with 70-200 L on
50mm lens
kit lens
Flash gun
all my filters and holders,
macbook 13inch

and best of all it still has loads of room left.

If it don't take your fancy WE still have alot of Lowepro gear reduced.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lowepro-Fli...33DC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315810845&sr=8-1

I have the flipside 400 when it was 55 quid from amazing. Amazing bag and holds everything i own! Absolutely love the bag.

If you need any measurements from that bag let me know.

I have the flipside 400 when it was 55 quid from amazing. Amazing bag and holds everything i own! Absolutely love the bag.

If you need any measurements from that bag let me know.

Do you have the link for the bag? I'm wanting a 400 flipside badly,mainly because my Current bag is a shoulder bag and is a pain in the back when walking :(

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Back