Review LowePro 200AW Review

Thanks for the review and informative responses, I like my '200' - I usually use the rubberised loops on the exterior for a wee cheap jessops monopod

This bag (full of pro glass) wrecked my back after a couple of weeks in China. I wouldn't recommend filling it with heavy lenses, and I didn't find it an easy bag to change lenses out of.

I have got one and will say you can get the other gear out all you have to do is lift the Velcro off on one side to get at the lens under it I have outgrown mine but have had a griped 50D with the 17-55mm f2.5is fixed plus the sigma 10-20mm and sigma 70-300 APO all in the main compartment and 580 exII
But having a 70-200mm IS 2.8 it will not fit anymore I use to use this as a day bag if out walking. Need to find a new one
Here is my bag
4087785926_f624e28a4a_o.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one of these and have worn it for days without problem, but then we are all different. Just ordered a Canon 70-200 F4, and now my challenge is to try and fit that in on and off camera. So impressed with the product that if the 200 ends up being too small I'll go for the 300. Love the over the shoulder design which allows for ease of camera access, but you have to wear it properly like this otherwise you do risk a slip if you just wear it hung over the shoulder like a normal slung backpack.

Back