lowepro aw100

Got one of these from cameras2u.com (jessops) last week for the same price but its a tad too small, nice bag but might have to send it back and get the 200

Cheers Scott, what were you trying to fit in it? i just want it for dslr with lens attached + another lens + bits n bobs but the rucksack that i have at resent is too big

John

Just brought this home and opened it. Pulled out one of the paddings to fit my Canon 350D + 24-105mm f4 lens attached and the stitching had already come off. Definitely gonna return it for a refund and NOT an exchange because I found that with my camera & lens attached as described above, it craves for more space and bulges out towards the zippers towards the bag's periphery. But my 10-20 Sigma & 60mm Canon macro fitted nicely in the bag.

Loved the slingshot routine of the bag but not sure if the bag itself will hold anything more than the camera & it's kit lens.

May look for aw200 instead because a camera + 70-200mm lens attached to it is definitely not fitting in aw100.

Back