LowePro Fastpack 200/350

Name
Barney
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone tell me, will a LowePro Fastpack 200 fit a D300 with a Nkkor 70-200 AF-S attached or would I need a 350?

Also, has anyone any experience of the Fastpack range?

I had the fast pack 200 but it was too big for my canon 400d. I don't know how big the D300 is, but the 200 will take the canon 40d, plus another 2-3 lenses (depending on size) and a flash unit. It's quite a generous camera section.

Did you realise that the ones ending in 50 eg 250, 350 have a laptop section the 200, 300 don't!

I had the fast pack 200 but it was too big for my canon 400d. I don't know how big the D300 is, but the 200 will take the canon 40d, plus another 2-3 lenses (depending on size) and a flash unit. It's quite a generous camera section.

It's more how deep it is inorder to take the 70-200 attached which interests me.

Did you realise that the ones ending in 50 eg 250, 350 have a laptop section the 200, 300 don't!

Ah, no I didn't, but I did wonder why some sites listed 50's and some 00's. Thanks for that!

Can't help with Nikon eqipment, but I have a fastpack 250 and it'll fit my Canon 20D with my 100-400mm attached.

DSCF1810.jpg

Just a heads-up on the Fastpack 200...if you take out a subscription with PhotoPlus, you get the bag free.

Obviously NN, will not apply to you but may be useful to anyone else..sorry to drift off topic a little

Thanks for the pic. actually wnadered into Jessops at lunchtime and tried out a Canon (can't remember which) with a 100-400 as that was the closest thing they had to a Nikon & 70-200. Back home a bit of research showed that the Nikkor is slightly longer than the Canon but I think the Fastpack 200 will suit my needs. I'm gong back in tomorrow with my kit to make sure.

Just a heads-up on the Fastpack 200...if you take out a subscription with PhotoPlus, you get the bag free.

Obviously NN, will not apply to you but may be useful to anyone else..sorry to drift off topic a little

Yeah, I saw that, shame it's not a proper magazine ;)

Also, I need it long before it would arrive via a sub gift.

Back