Review Lowepro Nova 5

Edit My Images
Yes
I bought this bag about five or six weeks ago, as I was looking for something a bit bigger than what I was using, that being a cheap and chearfull Kodak bag from argos which was ok but I've now out grown that one.

My bag coming in black with the standard Lowepro light grey interior but is also avaliable in the following colours Forrest Green/Black Gray/Black and Navy Blue/Black

Specifications
Size (Interior): 14W x 6D x 8.5H in. / 35.5 x 15 x 21.5 cm
Capacity: 2 SLRs with attached lenses, 4–5 more lenses and accessories
Outer fabric: water-resistant 600D TXP™ and 600D TXP™ ripstop
Curved shoulder strap pad for extra comfort for those long days.
Rubberised carrying handle for those short trips to the car!
Two end cargo netting styled pockets for drinks bottles or other nik naks or lens cleaning kit and brush. A rear zip pocket can also been found between the two belt loops.

Having used this bag on serveral trips to the coast and now to Brands Hatch can say that this was a very good buy as I'm able to carry my camera with the battery pack fitted, flashgun, serveral screw on filters, four lenses one being my favoured lens that being the 70-200 which fits snuggly in one corner, yet another zip pocket can be found on the underside of the bag cover which is ideal for my larger Cokin filters. The front pocket unzips about half way allowing for access while on the move, within this pocket you'll find another zip pocket plus a smaller row of mini cargo netting styled pockets ideal for memory cards and spare batteries. There's another zip pocket on the front of the half flap cover this is ideal for tickets and any other quick access requirements that you may have. Also at the front below the front pocket you'll find yet another zip within this pocket you will find the all weather cover which pulls out and fitts snuggly over the top giving the bag some protection from the rain!!
You're supplied with plenty of internal Velcro dividers with which you setup in almost any configuration that suits your style and carrying needs.

As you can see this bag has had a lot of thought put into it, as there being pockets and pouches all other it, in some ways it's like Doctor Whos TARDIS small on the outside massive on the inside, with the padded shoulder strap even with all my gear in it and walking around all day I find to be very comfortable. If you're in the market for a new bag then my I suggest that you put this on your list of bags for consideration.

http://lowepro.com/Products/Shoulder_Bags/allWeather/Nova_5_AW.aspx

Thanks for the review. I was considering either the Stealth Reporter 400(450) or 500. Wlll now have a look at the Nova series too.

Back