Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW - Slate Grey

I had one of these, handy lightweight bag, but the bottle pockets are made of a very weird material.
They catch on almost anything and are very easy to tear holes in, so avoid anything like stray branches or even worse brambles.
The other big problem is the bag is less than rigid so has to be laid down, no way will it stand up on their own

I had one of these, handy lightweight bag, but the bottle pockets are made of a very weird material.
They catch on almost anything and are very easy to tear holes in, so avoid anything like stray branches or even worse brambles.
The other big problem is the bag is less than rigid so has to be laid down, no way will it stand up on their own

I did see about the pockets on you tube, thought for that price I give it a shot been after a lightweight bag for a while now.

I did see about the pockets on you tube, thought for that price I give it a shot been after a lightweight bag for a while now.

Every bag has its cons, the back panel is a very similar material, but in a less exposed area.
For that price you have a winner, would have got another one myself if I hadn't picked up a similar bargain Manfrotto bag last month

The code 25-LOWEPRO works for the entire range of lowepro bags etc.

Back