Lowepro S&F Deluxe waist belt(subject-quick release buckle)

Name
Storm Trooper
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi every one.

I have just bought one of these belts and have attached a my thinktank digital holster 10(for D60) and 2 lens cases for nikon 70-300VR and sigma 70-200 2.8.
It is a very comfortable set up but I am always a bit wary of quick release buckles, now even more with all my kit relying on it.

Other than tying the excess adjustable straps together, has any one come up with a better idea for a back up to the buckle? I'm not really interested in the additional harness just yet.

:help:

Hi every one.

I have just bought one of these belts and have attached a my thinktank digital holster 10(for D60) and 2 lens cases for nikon 70-300VR and sigma 70-200 2.8.
It is a very comfortable set up but I am always a bit wary of quick release buckles, now even more with all my kit relying on it.

Other than tying the excess adjustable straps together, has any one come up with a better idea for a back up to the buckle? I'm not really interested in the additional harness just yet.

I don't know the actual item you are referring to, but at a guess it's too big to go through your belt loops?

How about some "braces" over your shoulders?

Hi every one.

I have similar weight (maybe more) on a S&F normal belt and it feels fine. The deluxe is designed for it, don't worry! (y)

I guess its this bit you are referring to ? Pinched the pic from the review :) http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=118766

lsf6.jpg

Back