Lowepro Slingshot 100AW

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for a slightly bigger bag than my current Tamrac adventure 6, as ive just bought a grip and i havent got a great deal of space in the Tamrac.

Ive put a thread in the 'wanted' section for a Lowepro 100AW 'trade' for my Tamrac 6, but i want to be 100% sure all my stuff will fit.

Does anyone know if i'd get all of this in a 100AW:

Sony A200 (gripped), with a Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 fitted.
Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro.
Extension Tubes.
Jessops 360AFD Flash.
Yongnuo YN460-II Flash.
Afew filters.

I'm mainly interested in making sure that a gripped DSLR will fit, than anything else.

i used to have a "gripped" D80 with 18-70 fitted, a 30mm f/1.4. SB-600 flash plus assorted bits in the top pocket.
Think i could even squeeze the 70-300 in as well.

I got my D3000, 18-55mm and 55-200mm in it no problem. As well as all the charges, cables etc.

I'm going to be getting rid of mine soonish as I've bought a Bigma which has no chance of fitting in there. :LOL:

i used to have a "gripped" D80 with 18-70 fitted, a 30mm f/1.4. SB-600 flash plus assorted bits in the top pocket.
Think i could even squeeze the 70-300 in as well.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated (y)

Should all fit, might be a bit of a squeeze but I've used a gripped D90 along with 2 lenses and a flash plus extras. I'm putting mine up for sale when I hit the 100 post mark but that could take a while lol!

Only 39 posts, bloody typical :( :LOL:

I got my D3000, 18-55mm and 55-200mm in it no problem. As well as all the charges, cables etc.

I'm going to be getting rid of mine soonish as I've bought a Bigma which has no chance of fitting in there. :LOL:

Interested!. Will keep an eye out in the 'for sale' section. (y)

Back