Lowepro Slingshot

Edit My Images
Yes
Just to let anyone who may be interested know... Went into a well known Camera retailer today -not sure if I'm allowed to say who, decided on the lowepro and bought it (incidentally was told buy the salesman that there's a 20% cashback offer) so I was happy to pay the price and claim cashback. Got home and found cashback offer ended last night and bag is on internet for £40 less anyway on another site!
Rang the store who, after some haggling over tags removed etc have agreed to reduce the price by £38 from what I paid for it today. Tis always worth haggling eh? What do you reckon? Am going to collect part refund tomorrow! :)

Which one did you get? The 300 AW? I got one a bit more than a week ago, I only got the chance to try it today and I'm loving it so far :D

Only went for the 100 (a bit less bulky I felt) still fits loads in though (including lipstick!!!!!) and am itching to get out and try it! I figure that by the time I get all the lenses etc I want it will have worn out and I will be ready to upgrade to the suitcase version!
:)

...a bit less bulky I felt... including lipstick!!!!!... upgrade to the suitcase version!...

Women... *sigh* ;)

I'm sure you won't regret your buy, it's excellent and very comfortable for quick access to the camera.

Report back with photos after you try it out :D

Back