Lowepro Vertex 300 Pro Bag £69.99 NEW!

Did anybody get it at £69.99 by the way.

Choccy...

Hi folks

I ordered one @ £69.99 and it shipped yesterday. Having looked the size, I don't need it. If anyone wants to have it for what I paid (£69.99 plus postage to you at cost) let me know. I can sent it back to Amazon.co.uk but if anyone wants it before I do, let me know

(this isn't in the Classified hope this is OK, I'd rather this went to someone who wants one and missed out @ £69.99)

EDIT - BalSanghera below has sent a cheqe for this.

Last edited:
Dammit i haven't got mine yet!

It says estimated delivery 27th Nov - 3rd Dec!

I should have given it a couple of days before posting

Last edited:
Dammit i haven't got mine yet!

It says estimated delivery 27th Nov - 3rd Dec!

I should have given it a couple of days before posting

They said the same for delivery for mine,Got an email today to say it had been dispatched

I'm really hoping mine comes tomorrow.

Haven't had a "dispatched" email yet though :crying:

Just recieved mine today,a lot bigger then i thought.Could go camping with it;)

thanks for the tip i bought the primus aw half price.

i had the free super saver postage which it says takes days longer to arrive it arrived today that's 2 days:)

now i have far to many camera bags and rucksacks...:bonk:

my experience with amazon has been really good so far....(y)

Mine arrived today, perfect - just what I wanted

(y) OP - I owe you a pint.

hello
if someone who bought this 69,90 vertex 300 and thinks that it is too big or not right kind of...
i am interested to buy yours in that case (i was too slow in that offer) ((this could be also in wanted... but hopefully it is ok here and people familiar with this case can see this...))
cheers and waiting for PM...
marko
manchester

Last edited:
I ordered a Lowepro Slingshot 200AW from Amazon for about £51, glad they did not dispatch it too quickly.

Found it in Jacobs for £37 inc postage.

Canceled the Amazon one and ordered one from Jacobs.

Welp, BIG thanks to Russbates! (y)

I received mine today, been a bit of a wait but got there in the end.

Regarding the 'too big' comments, I wouldn't say it's too big but is is a bit big for every day use. It's the kind of bag you would need if you have 2 bodies, a few lenses etc and were going away for overnight/a few days togging and needed to carry a big chunk of your kit without any vehicle to store kit in.

I might even give a full review sometime!

Thanks again Russbates, well spotted and I owe you a pint! :clap:

i finally put some stuff in my bag, it fits my 1D mkIII in with the sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 in. also my 100-400L in, 70-200mm f/4 and my 50mm. Also in there is my 40D with the 17-85mm lens attached, there is still room to fit a few more bits and bobs in.
The bad itself weighs about the same as my camera though.

I think if you place a small note in the 'wanted classifieds' forum you might get some replies as some feel it is too big for their needs! :shrug:

Back