Lowest price for sat nav?

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for a sat nav unit, pref would be tomtom but open to the other brands if the price is right.

Anyone know where the cheapest for one of these is at the moment?:shrug:

Pete just one thing to remember the mans voice is terrible so hopefully your used to a woman telling you want to do ....lol.

Also one feature that isnt as good as the tomtom is that route preview is at travel speed not fast view like the tomtom but i may have not found it yet as you only get a pdf manual. Ive used both, i like the tomtom best for looks but in the past got lost with it.

Dave

Tom Tom tries to send you up bridleways and even up one way streets the wrong way.
This happened on 3 diffrent updated sytems every year.
Would never touch tom tom

Great! Get an email to say it's been dispatched...

TO THE WRONG ADDRESS... so I phone up and ask to get it changed, "Sorry that costs £5 charge"... no way, not my fault your system got it wrong is the response I get as I checked my browser history and I've only entered the correct details into any ebuyer form. "Sorry sir our system is never wrong". At that point I can guess where this is going to I ask to cancel the order and I will reorder it. That gets done.

I go to reorder it, fancy that, it's gone up £10 in price !!!

Phone up again and get the rudest / worst customer service adviser in the world who should not be working in that type of job at all, who basically repeatedly called me a liar and wouldn't put me on to their superior adviser becuase she "needed a reason" to do so, as if I wasn't actually giving her one! She then hung up on me!

So now I'm plain ****ed off and phone back and speak to someone who obviously is good at her job. Anyway, I order it again at the higher price and have to pay for faster delivery now to get it before the weekend... she refunded me the £10 difference but I'm £6 out of pocket due to delivery.

This is my second bad experience with ebuyer.:bang::cautious::thumbsdown:

Unfortunately in my experience ebuyer is brilliant until there is a problem then it's a real hassle trying to resolve it.

Unfortunately in my experience ebuyer is brilliant until there is a problem then it's a real hassle trying to resolve it.

No kidding, just placed my order for the 4th time becuase of issues with billing addresses and what not. :nono::wacky:

Absolutely crazy system and the "customer support" don't really live up to the job name...:bang:

Gone up £15 now too.

Back