lowfly.net forum - Cannot register????

Name
Ben Gilbert
Edit My Images
No
Anyone on here registered? Ive tried to register but it wont let me, I think its because I have a hotmail account. Any idea how to get registered? If it is the hotmail thing, any ideas which providers will work?
Cheers

I'm on the forum , will PM one of the mods and ask what you can do , let you know ASAP (y)

I'm on the forum , will PM one of the mods and ask what you can do , let you know ASAP (y)

Thanks very much. Im making my first trip to the Bwlch on wednesday so would like to post any decent pictures I get onto their for a bit of crit.

I never did manage to get registered on there, use Flylow-Flyfast instead !

They cancelled my membership because I didn't post for a few months over the winter, unfortunately some of us have jobs and can't be out every week, live 5 hrs away from the lowfly area's and can't manage regular visits, especially during the winter with the short days, so I use www.flylow-flyfast.co.uk instead, much friendlier

i registered but never received a confirmation e-mail :(

Bill (explora56) and Bazza (Lancer01) who run the site are great and always will to answer questions and help if they can, and if they can't a member will always chip in :D there's also gallery space to put your images and a forum to post them on. Well worth a look.

Why go on lowfly, Flylow-Flyfast, Warplane or any other dedicated LL aviation site ? Seems everyone puts em on here nowadays ;)

Mark

Hi,

I'm a member of lowfly.net. To become registered you are required to use an e-mail address that is provided by your ISP as opposed to an internet based one. Forum rules unfortunately.

Glen.

Lowfly.net does have strict rules but IMO this is what makes it something special. With regard to my post above, if you just want to share your photographs you can do that here, the Lowfly forum is a community for the hardcore enthusiast which see the hobby as more than just snapping some low flying jets. My advice.....think why you want to join the forum in the first place, if you really want to be a member its pretty straight forward.

Mark

Thanks for the info guys. The reason I want to join a dedicated LL aviation site is to gain a bit more info for my first visit to the bwlch next wednesday. I will be posting pictures here for certain, I will also post on flylow-flyfast as I have just registered on there.

Back