LPL 7700 enlarger - anybody got a manual or a copy?

Edit My Images
Yes
I need one of these. Anybody know where i can purchase one or can they do me a photocopy or send me a PDF so i can print one out? Thanks

Hi deano, having had one of these I might be able to help, I couldn't find a manual anywhere but tbh you don't really need one. What are you struggling with?

To be honest i have not used it but i knew that it would make sense just to have a manual on hand for knowing what does what and how to change the bulb inside etc...

I bought one of these new a few years ago and as far as I remember there was no manual. It's a very good enlarger although I did change the lens to a Rodenstock, I use it frequently and it still has the original bulb (about 11 years old). Thinking about it, I've had around 5000 hours out of that bulb.

Nigel.

Yes I'm pleased with it so far. Obviously had it switched on etc..but not managed to do any prints yet as darkroom not set up yet. I cant wait though.

Hi deano, having had one of these I might be able to help, I couldn't find a manual anywhere but tbh you don't really need one. What are you struggling with?

I bought an LPL C7700 Enlarger and I undersdtand that to use it with the colour head I need an enlarger timer? But I'm not sure which one to buy or even which one will fit.

I assume the timer sits somewhere between the transformer and the enlarger, but until I have a timer I can not make any colour prints?

Any advice would be great, thank you.

You will need some form of timer no matter if you are printing mono or colour, any clock with a seconds hand will do the job or use a stopwatch, doesn't need to be automated. So long as you can see the clock, thats all you need.

Nigel.

Back