LR.......Focus Point Plugin.............Please Read.

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
On my thread for the Red Kite photos I had taken, where we were discussing metering modes, auto ISO, ect.... @BillN_33 posted a link for the use of a Focus Point APP for lightroom, which after having a quick play, its a very good APP. Thanks Bill.

I thought in-case people have missed it in the thread, it was worth posting the link for the Plugin for other members to use. It works with Canon & Nikon cameras and all the directions for using and downloading are in the link.

http://www.lightroomfocuspointsplugin.com/

I use it now and then, works fine... however God knows why but LR5 does have a few bugs both PC and Mac, for example my Mac seems to not want to add new clone/heal points of late :( PITA.

I use it now and then, works fine... however God knows why but LR5 does have a few bugs both PC and Mac, for example my Mac seems to not want to add new clone/heal points of late :( PITA.

I was having a few bugs with LR and PS with the last update for CC. I removed them from the computer and re-loaded and they have been fine since, touch wood. Not sure if worth doing for yourself?

Thanks for the link.
Installed and it works well, a handy tool to check my sanity when "I could have sworn I didn't put the focus point there !!"

Should have said, mine is running fine on LR CC on Win 10.

Back