LR2...help needed..re lines on images

Name
nessie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi please would somebody help me. I have just got some prints back from photobox and must of them had lines through them, some green some clear, some white, some all the way across and some only little bit. i reordered because thought it was a problem with photobox. Have recieved another set and they are the same. I have a feeling it is something that I am doing wrong when converting from raw to jpeg through lightroom 2. I think this because before I converted and it went funny when on web too. Can anybody help me...pretty please..:bang:

Hmmm haven't done this before, I have tried but not sure which is best way to go about it. Just looked at my prints on photobox and they look alright until you put one into the edit then you can see the line..

Have a look at the RAW images again in LR. Is the line there on the originals. If they are clear, the i'd re render them and see if the line re appears.

Ok totally confused now, I have looked back at photos in lightroom which are fine, looked at photos that I have converted to jpeg and they are fine...looked into photos on photobox and they fine until I open in picnik then the lines appear!!!! Anyone got any idea what the problem is?

Back