LTT and Dunnock

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to get out in the sunshine for a short while and these two popped in for a visit...

LTT:

And in the tree was a Dunnock:

As always C&C very welcome.

Thanks for looking (y)

Two good captures Nick but the LTT wins it for me, lovely shot :clap::clap:

Two good captures Nick but the LTT wins it for me, lovely shot :clap::clap:

Thanks for that Rich. I was just pleased to get a decent shot of the Dunnock as they seem to have disapeared round here :shrug:

LTT is very nice - maybe a bit of tweaking in post processing would give these a bit more pop - look a bit dark and low contrast on my monitor.

Good shots!

Andy

I think Dunnocks are on the Amber list.

Is that right Ken? as I mentioned in a previous thread I have two around here but they are keeping well out of it. The tree people cut a lot of overhanging pine branches down this week, so I might gather a few up and leave in a pile in front of the hide before they get mulched, hopefully that should attract the Dunnocks in a bit nearer for me :shrug:

LTT is very nice - maybe a bit of tweaking in post processing would give these a bit more pop - look a bit dark and low contrast on my monitor.

Good shots!

Andy

Thanks for that Andy, know what you mean - never sure how much to tweak in post processing as it can be very easy to get it wrong and very hard to get it right :thinking:

Well spotted Nick - nice poses.

Back