LTT

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
Long-tailed%20Tit%20003.jpg

That is a beauty Frank, great colour and detail, they are a lovely bird and this picture shows him off well. You should have asked him to sit more central between the buds, just to get the symetry right, but perhaps you didnt like to suggest it to him :D
Really nice shot, I like this a lot (y)

Thanks Trev, and all of you that photograph, and observe birds. Gotta be the best occupation in the world. (y)

Lovely detail and sharp eye, one of the best LTT shots on here :clap:

Brilliant capture Frank, this one certainly does tick all the boxes.

Regards: Gordon

I echo everything Trevor put in his reply, lovely colour super sharp & magic DOF

Smashing sharp shot Frank (y)
I notice that yours has a yellow circle around its eye yet most of those I've taken shots of seem to have red around their's so is this a male / female thing or am I also going colourblind with age ?
John

John:
I notice that yours has a yellow circle around its eye yet most of those I've taken shots of seem to have red around their's so is this a male / female thing or am I also going colourblind with age ?
John

I hadn't taken that fact in John, but you are right. Looking through my other LTT pics, nearly all are red or orange. Perhaps its an age thing, maybe someone on here can tell us.:shrug:

A little beauty Frank, great detail :)

My initial reaction was that the colour on the side looked a tad pale, normally it's much stronger than this, would it be the lightness of the processing that's caused the eye surround to look as it does?

Very good capture Frank (y) Seem to have only the odd one or two around at the moment.

Splendid. Great eye contact

Back