Lumiere Durham 2011

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Attended Lumiere 2 years ago and it was no problem at all and even though this year was great the crowds were horrendous! To add to the issues my girlfriend came along, but high heels and Durham's cobbled streets....well you cam imagine :LOL:

I was pushed all over by the crowds so didn't get to spend time on my shots nor did I get the to all the displays, but here's a few. I know they're not the best, but lessons learnt whilst under pressure.

Lumiere Durham 2011 by Frostmeister, on Flickr

no 1 carries the message for me
calm and well lit with interesting tones in places you wouldnt expect them by way of the lumiere
cheers
geof

I've got to say I really think that you've done a nice job capturing the scene, I would love to attend this if they do it every year maybe next year we should have a TP meet for this even (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I've got to say I really think that you've done a nice job capturing the scene, I would love to attend this if they do it every year maybe next year we should have a TP meet for this even (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt, but I gotta say I'm not sure I can face those crowds again...it was crazy. Still, it was good to see this, you find it anywhere else really.

Back