Lumsdale Derbyshire

I quite like this. Some very dark tones and shadows split nicely by the waterfall vertically and the beautiful autumnal leaves in the foreground

I quite like this also. Only comments are that i would like to see a slight lift to the rocks in shadow each side of the fall to show some texture and would really like the two triangles os sky cloned out along the top as they are distracting. The one on left could be cropped out with no real detriment as this breaks the rock line and is more distracting to me but cloning in some trees on the central bit i think would help focus further on the fall.

Love the russet leaves in foreground

Cheers for your comments, will look at the edit later, although i only use LR cannot get on with PS my editing skills are very limited..

The second is probably the most natural, with the first being a bit wishy washy and dark in places. My preference is actually the final edit though, and when you see the set of waterfalls I'm about to put up you will see why!

Lovely image, and the best edit imo. I'd tone the vibrancy down a touch though if it was my pic.

I'd have thought there'd have been more water coming down at this time of year TBH, but I like it when it's not so heavy.

Edit: Ignore my comment about vibrancy, now looking at it on my laptop it's spot on and a lovely image.

Last edited:
Lovely image, and the best edit imo. I'd tone the vibrancy down a touch though if it was my pic.

I'd have thought there'd have been more water coming down at this time of year TBH, but I like it when it's not so heavy.

Edit: Ignore my comment about vibrancy, now looking at it on my laptop it's spot on and a lovely image.

Thank you

Back