Lupo GTi

Any chance of fixing the links?

:agree:

The car looks great from the outside, but on the inside it looks like someone stole a yacht interior and tried to make it fit.:wacky: If you're going euro style, then make it consistent aye?

this is what max power is about, most of the shots in there are similar to these, i think these are cracking shots.especially the engine shot. only shot missing i think is the car and owner shot, sort of a candid shot with the owner in the background would look good.
and i want that car.lol is it a 1.8T 20V conversion in there or the 1.6?
top work.

there is just never uploaded them to my flickR lol

its a 1.6 GTi engine

The car looks great from the outside, but on the inside it looks like someone stole a yacht interior and tried to make it fit.:wacky: If you're going euro style, then make it consistent aye?

links work fine do they not

Aye they do, but use the image button instead. People might look at the images that way.

Yes follow the heard, be a sheep, dont break the mould, dont be individual ...

Thankfully the owner isnt caught up in the it has to be : Euro / Jap / Rat style and no deviation.

Thankfully the owner isnt caught up in the it has to be : Euro / Jap / Rat style and no deviation.

You're talking to the wrong person ;) My first car was a Yugo.

Last edited:
As amusing as all the arguing is I really really like them

Well done !!!!

I much prefer the previous set of shots you did for this car.

I think these shots show that you don't care about them. Just my 2p's worth.

I do really like the interior shot though.

I much prefer the previous set of shots you did for this car.

I think these shots show that you don't care about them. Just my 2p's worth.

I do really like the interior shot though.

I did them differently because the magazine is different. I do care because if they are crap I don't get anymore features = no more money = no more camera equipment :crying:

But it is Euro styled... :thinking:

Back