Lyddem BMCRC

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
2nd post of the night (after not posting for months) these are from Lydden about 10 days ago. C&C Welcome

Theme for the weekend was "Foggy", and I don't mean the stroppy Northerner!

The rest of the track was clear by this time, but there was a pool of fog just sitting down in Chessons. It was also getting pretty dark by this time and this is one of the last shots I got
img2475e.jpg

More foggy stuff, thought I've upped the contract in PS to try to compensate, but it's still there
img0735l.jpg

Ditto
img0645k.jpg

One from Sunday, when it wasn't foggy *and* it had stopped p*****g down!
img3867lt.jpg

Neil

Last one for me.
Nice and sharp.
What is the fencing like at that circuit for us spectator togs?
Thinking about going down there for the rally cross.
Alex

It's a very good circuit for behind-the-fence work - basically because it's tiny and there's no fencing at all that anyone of average height cannot see over, run-off areas small (too small some would say)

No garages or pit lane at all - anyone can walk round the paddock and get very close to the collecting area

Spent a lot of days there when I didn't have a pass myself.

There's only one "dirt" section and that's probably the farthest away for you, but it's mostly the the same if you've got or not got a pass to be honest. The only real differrence is that spectators cannot get anywhere on the "inside" of the circuit.

Expect a long queue to get in, best turn up early.

Neil

Last one for me.
Nice and sharp.
What is the fencing like at that circuit for us spectator togs?
Thinking about going down there for the rally cross.
Alex

They bring back a few memories - I haven't been to Lydden for years. I used to marshall at bike meets, the first right hander at the end of the start/finish straight. Can't even remember what it's called now, that's how long it's been.

Good Set (y)
Cracking shot No4.
Like No2 - got a soft spot for sidecar racing.

Back