Lydden Hill Drift open Pit lane

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Headed down to Lydden Hill on saturday along with a few friends for the open pitlane drift day.

I'll be heading back again next time so C&C on these please.

6654492237_90382c5066_b.jpg

6654490431_c6afcd4cf2_b.jpg

6654489825_70e060780a_b.jpg

6654489381_7079d0d352_b.jpg

6654487667_83ef3b7307_b.jpg

Personally not a fan of the ass shots. Technically good, but dont really portray the action as well for me.
The first three tick all the boxes. I think the second one, with the guys looking out of the side window while going over sideways works brilliantly!

First three are looking good! As Matty says, not so keen on the rears though.

You've certainly stepped up a gear with this set though!

Very nice set Dal the rear end shots are ok but I prefer the front on shots as they show the action better. On a side note Dal how close were you to the track as my Dad and I are thinking of going there at some point.

Personally not a fan of the ass shots. Technically good, but dont really portray the action as well for me.
The first three tick all the boxes. I think the second one, with the guys looking out of the side window while going over sideways works brilliantly!

Thanks for that Matty, and that's a fair point.

First three are looking good! As Matty says, not so keen on the rears though.

You've certainly stepped up a gear with this set though!

Thanks buddy. I'm turning the heat up for this year to get even better. Just need to put more and more time into it :).

Very nice set Dal the rear end shots are ok but I prefer the front on shots as they show the action better. On a side note Dal how close were you to the track as my Dad and I are thinking of going there at some point.
Thanks Zetec. Erm, I was inside the track. I was Media for this. To be fair though, the track is really good for spectators, nice low fences for lots of decents shots all over the place.

I prefer this one :p

385055_10150572266715664_708570663_11117253_1332219973_n.jpg

Sorry, thought you'd sold yourself short after seeing this one on 272Heroes. Nice set of images!

Where is this on 272 Heroes? Got a linky?

I don't mind you posting it on here at all. I do like that shot. Not sure why I didn't post it here though.

how much was it to get in daz?

might have to try and get down to one. How often are they?

Photo's are awesome though :D

how much was it to get in daz?

might have to try and get down to one. How often are they?

Photo's are awesome though :D

Spectators are free, passengers are £10, drivers £99.

Next one is a sessions day along side track sessions (I might take my on track then photograph the drift sessions :). That's in Feb, then there's another open pitlane day in May.

Spectators are free, passengers are £10, drivers £99.

Next one is a sessions day along side track sessions (I might take my on track then photograph the drift sessions :). That's in Feb, then there's another open pitlane day in May.

awesome mate, let me know, and ill see if i can come down. Try to get some pictures of my old car :p haha

Back