Macbook mini

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Its like a Macbook but minier.................

specs to follow after launch. (y)

will be interesting, an official Apple tablet PC would be better though

And this info from where?

Not from the Adium logs I hope? I mean I know two people with MacbookMinis already. They're ACERs running OSX...

People still make up Apple rumours? People still listen to them? People care that much?

I's completely baffling if you ask me :)

Its just a bit of fun there have been lots of rumours that were "guaranteed" that have not happened over the years so nobody is saying that this is happening but it is of interest.

I think you are right, this is imminent. Key will be pricing.

I'm assuming an announcement might be imminent (if the rumour is true), but launch would be in a few months time. I have been waiting for 4 months in the hope of an update MB air so I can buy my first Mac, but no sign of one. Need it by end June at the latest :shrug:

And this info from where?
Not from the Adium logs I hope? I mean I know two people with MacbookMinis already. They're ACERs running OSX...
But lets face it, an Apple net book is inevitable given the growth in that market.
More than an Iphone, but less than a macbook/airbook. Makes sense.

I was hoping for something a lot smaller. There already is a Mac Tablet in the market, albeit a very niche market.

I'd love to see a new Newton come about; something bigger than the iPhone but a lot smaller and more portable than a NetPC.

But lets face it, an Apple net book is inevitable given the growth in that market.
More than an Iphone, but less than a macbook/airbook. Makes sense.

Personally I think they've come in too late if they are introducing them now. Will be interesting to see how they do though.

The only way it'll gain market share above that from the fanboys will be if it introduces something revolutionary.

I reckon it will be touch screen, so like a big itouch. The question is cost, apple products have always cost more and I wonder what they have in pipeline to make it stand out from the crowd.

I reckon it will be touch screen, so like a big itouch. The question is cost, apple products have always cost more and I wonder what they have in pipeline to make it stand out from the crowd.

The apple logo, seems to fool a lot of people.

All the pundits said that Apple didn't have a hope of gaining their 1% target for the mobile phone market! If the product is good it will sell.

If the market price is £350 for a sub notebook and Apple come in at £425 with a higher quality item with a few extras and people decide they are happy to pay the extra nobody has been fooled they have just decided to buy a higher quality item for slightly more money. Have I been fooled because I paid around £2000 for a 17" laptop when you can buy a 17" laptop for £450 ?? I think not, that is the power of choice. If I had £2000 and no Macbook pro I would go and buy another one.

A sub notebook with maybe touch screen, good integration with MacOS, built in 3G wireless plus 803n, etc etc will likely sell.

I am not a "fanboy", I prefer a Dell monitors for example but I do like their stuff and I am prepared to pay a little extra in order to get quality products that work. I prefer their older keyboards than their new ones but I really like the unibodies.......

Back