Beginner macbook monitor for editing

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
hello all, i am considering adding an external screen and keyboard/mouse to my macbook pro 13" for photoshop cc
Has anyone done this or anyone suggest a setup for this, I am total beginner to ps/lr

many thanks

Dave

hello all, i am considering adding an external screen and keyboard/mouse to my macbook pro 13" for photoshop cc
Has anyone done this or anyone suggest a setup for this, I am total beginner to ps/lr

many thanks

Dave
You'd have to check if your Macbook can output to a 1440p display (I would have though it can), but one of the Dell Ultrasharps would be a good choice.

my macbook highest resolution is 1280 x800 so am i right in thinking a higher resolution monitor wont be supported? sorry if this is a dumb question

my macbook highest resolution is 1280 x800 so am i right in thinking a higher resolution monitor wont be supported? sorry if this is a dumb question
You'd have to check if your Macbook can output to a 1440p display (I would have though it can), but one of the Dell Ultrasharps would be a good choice.

Okay - the max resolution supported by your Macbook (on an external monitor) is 2560 x 1600 - so if you wanted to, you could hook up a 1440p monitor.

For photo editing, you'd ideally want an IPS panel. All depends on your budget, really.

Okay - the max resolution supported by your Macbook (on an external monitor) is 2560 x 1600 - so if you wanted to, you could hook up a 1440p monitor.

For photo editing, you'd ideally want an IPS panel. All depends on your budget, really.

Thanks a lot for your help

Whats an IPS panel if you don't mind me asking?

Back