MacBook pro will not start after doing the latest update

Start off by Googling how to get into single user mode. If memory serves me right, it's 'Command'+'S' after the bong. Read the last few lines of text. Post what they say. This will help.

Hold the power button down for a long time*, then release it then try again.

* more than 10 seconds.

ok thanks for the replys held down command r and that allowed me to go to restore backup working ok thanks for taking the time to reply

massive problems with the latest update loads of people reporting crashes/unusual behavior i now can't turn my imac off or i have to go through recovery mode to get it to reboot a ROYAL p.i.t.a.

massive problems with the latest update loads of people reporting crashes/unusual behavior i now can't turn my imac off or i have to go through recovery mode to get it to reboot a ROYAL p.i.t.a.
Is this Mojave, I've had no problems with it so far.

Is this Mojave, I've had no problems with it so far.
Do you use Lightroom with Mojave? I tried it and LR ran very very slowly plus some other apps wouldn’t work. I went back to HS and it’s all fine again, also, I have had no problems whatsoever with any updates to HS

Do you use Lightroom with Mojave? I tried it and LR ran very very slowly plus some other apps wouldn’t work. I went back to HS and it’s all fine again, also, I have had no problems whatsoever with any updates to HS
Lightroom runs fine, or at least as well as it did before I updated.

Back