Macro Flower

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
Comment on this please. Haven't got a clue what flower it is, I was just bored and took pictures of what I could in my Mum's garden. I also noticed that when the image is uploaded, some of the vibrant colours are lost, mainly the pink. Any ideas what causes that, I did convert image from abobe RGB to sRGB before posting, which doesn't make any difference. Anyway comments and criticisms for what you can see, not what you can't.
Cheers
Nathan
macro-0030.jpg

Thats a nice shot - can't answer the colour question though I'm afraid -looks pretty on on my crappy work monitor though!

That one is not bad at all Nathan ... (y) ... colours look about right here and it is pretty well taken ... ;)

And :agree: with LP on the Clematis conclusion ... (y) ... though precisely what make is far beyond me ... :D

:p

Cheers everyone for your comments. I'll have some sheet of card in various colours for the background next time. Lady pitstop your comments are most encouraging, you pic you posted yesterday (i think) was great. I even directed someone else to that as an example of how flowers could be photographed more effectivly. Placing a piece of card behind it, so simple yet so effective. I'll have a few more tries with flowers to see if that was just a lucky capture.

Back