i have recently Bought a Canon 100mm F2.8 IS L, to go on my 1d mark 2

and am exploring the art of Macro, 1:1

any constructive input welcome

Cheers

Lambie

KZ5C6199.jpg

KZ5C6469.jpg

Last edited:
I tried, but it seems not to work, they are off my website the link i have supplied, every time i go to upload i get file to big, even at 229Kb , which is awful quality...

i dont have them on Flickr, just hosted on my website sorry

I tried, but it seems not to work, they are off my website the link i have supplied, every time i go to upload i get file to big, even at 229Kb , which is awful quality...

i dont have them on Flickr, just hosted on my website sorry

just wrap the url of the image with the image tags

Any joy, i now have them on the TP gallery, but it still has links, and not showing in the Post, like others have done

Ah i can see them now ! - like the second one but the white streak in the background is a little distracting, first one you could do with a little more DOF, try a smaller aperture to maximize DOF.

Ta, Cheers for that, i am really torn between, Macro with huge DOF, and the Artistic style of wide open shallow DOF, i like both and find it both challenging, i always edit in Aperture and love how Arty i seem to be at times with Processing the RAW out off the camera, i seem to Err this way,
the Flower i adore personally becuase its a little bit soft (totally unplanned,) i was Hand Held, wobbling and holding my breath and in Agony at some how getting so close to the floor my bones creaked.

We all suffer for the art that is Macro Photography:eek:

I like the images great effort :clap:

Les

Back