macro rails

mmmmm ... dont know about this .... £32? .... maybe also have to pay import & vat if it gets caught up in customs.

i would take a punt if i had the spare money and if its not what you want .... sell it on ebay :)

I have one of these.

They are pretty good for the money. They are nowhere near the build quality or smoothness of the more expensive models but for the price I'm happy.

In short it works, and it does what it is designed for pretty well. You do really need a large tripod head plate or QR plate though as the tripod screw is in an odd position.

Eosjohn got one exactly like that, In my opinion its well build metal construction, Ive tried it on a couple of occasions and found it to be good, versatile and sturdy. I dont know if he bought it from there although he did get it off ebay,and at that price +PP it came labled as a gift to avoid import duty. HTH

cheers for the replys guys, gonna give it a try, like you said easily sell it if its not up to scratch,

i'll let you know how it turns out.

thanks
jason

Eosjohn got one exactly like that, In my opinion its well build metal construction, Ive tried it on a couple of occasions and found it to be good, versatile and sturdy. I dont know if he bought it from there although he did get it off ebay,and at that price +PP it came labled as a gift to avoid import duty. HTH

Having had a look at John's last week I have ordered one of these for £29.00 :)

you wont be disapointed, for the price im well chuffed with mine, as a side not mine also came marked gift so no customs :)

Back