Macro Variety

Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a while since ive been on, due to moving house and having no internet connection for 5 weeks:mad:. Everything is sorted now and i finally have a garden :grin: The shots are a mixture from the garden and my local estate gardens. Hope you enjoy (y)

All pics can be clicked for larger sizes.

On our kitchen countertop

Fruity Flies

Up Close and Personal

Pretty Flower

Flower Stamen

Dew Drop Refraction

Yummy Pollen

Well that is one hell of a return set... if you were playing tennis I would say the Aced the whole set.

Regards

Nigel

Although the macros in all of them are stunning, it's how the entire set in your thread has the appearance of going through the colours of the rainbow!
An excellent round of macro photography, one that is worthy of it's thread title. :)

Superb series. There's not a bad pic amongst them. Composition, subject matter, colours, focus and bokeh, all spot on(y)(y)

All great shots especially the dew drop.

Cracking selection (y)

Superb set of shots (y)

Hi Alistair, Good to see you back on here, I've missed seeing them stunning shots you seem to effortlessly produce, Great set but wouldn't expect anything else. (y)

Fantastic. Pin sharp. :clap:

Wow what a come back you made...:clap:
Not seen anything you have done before, but these are great.(y)
and has for the dewdrop shot:notworthy:

Would love to give that a go one day.

Well that is one hell of a return set... if you were playing tennis I would say the Aced the whole set.

:agree: Awesome :)

In fact, I'm going to dig out my inexpensive macro setup and have a play...damn you :D

Last edited:
awesome pictures.....

as said before me...the dewdrop is something else !..

i have to ask is the flower enhanced into the picture ?
either way its an outstanding shot

Last edited:
WOW! Every shot had me repeating that one word, all superb images, I especially like the first one.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, much appreciated.

Feel like I'm just quoting everyone - what a set! Superb.
What kit did you use to get these?

Hi Pippy, i used my 350D with canons MPe-65 x1 to x5 life size macro lens and canons MT24ex twinflash for lighting.

Back