Mad Jon

Name
Wanderer
Edit My Images
No
A different kind of self portrait. I had fun doing this and even more fun editing It. I am not or look this mad, well at least i don't think so.
P.S I'm up for any meet ups with any strobists out there , I'll even bring the drawing. :) :nuts::LOL:

Last edited:
A very different slant on the self portrait. Might possibly make a good theme?.

Wow, I like it a lot. Certainly something entirely different. Also shows great processing skills - I wish I can do something like that in PS (still long way to go ;))

Wow, I like it a lot. Certainly something entirely different. Also shows great processing skills - I wish I can do something like that in PS (still long way to go ;))

Just experiment and it will all fall into place, that's what i did. There are thousands of free tutorials on the web. Lynda.com is a good online tutorial site and its pretty cheap. Youtube is another good source, although some of the good ones don't explain there actions, you can see what they are doing and understand why when you get experience.

Many thanks guys.

Last edited:
Nice work, and the pic is v-good too ;) (y)

Mebbies it would be worth doing a couple of variations on it? e.g. one in B&W and perhaps another in Sepia with ageing creases etc to give it that oldy-worldy/ vintage look?

has great interest, fires up the imagination and drew me into the picture longer than most do.

well done, you have real talent. what inspired you to create this, if you dont mind me asking?

Allan

:runaway:

Super edit, even the cracked plaster on the wall is good.

Nice work, and the pic is v-good too ;) (y)

Mebbies it would be worth doing a couple of variations on it? e.g. one in B&W and perhaps another in Sepia with ageing creases etc to give it that oldy-worldy/ vintage look?

I like that Idea I'll have a play with It later and upload. Thanks for the feed back.

has great interest, fires up the imagination and drew me into the picture longer than most do.

well done, you have real talent. what inspired you to create this, if you dont mind me asking?

Allan

Glad you like It and thanks for the compliment.
I got the Idea just from life, from what I have seen and heard. I also as a child suffered from really bad OCD and everything had to be in place. My wife wishes I had It again as my photography gear Is everywhere. :)
I added dirt to my nails, added a tone of wax to my hair to give it that horrible look, creased my shirt and did not shave for almost a week just to give It that extra Impact.

Hmmn...I think I'd be too scared :D

Great pic & love the PP (y)

:LOL:

Last edited:
Thats a wonderfully creative idea and very inspirig editing.

Top notch stuff

I didnt like to ask, but as someone else has done.......what's your process secrets ?

Glad I've be inspiring.
I just go with what works at the time, I like to experiment and sometimes come up with something by accident.
If you want help with anything particular just give us a shout.

Here is an aged look, well a rushed job.

Last edited:
Back