Madagascar tours

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone been on a tour to Madagascar with a focus on wildlife?

If so can you give me feedback or recommendations?

Many thanks

Hi cant advise on Madagascar as I,ve never been there
but I did go with Naturetrek to India and they were excellent very well organised:clap:
They do trips to Madagascar I would give them a ring as they are very helpful and will be able to advise on the best trip for you
Its a very varied country with a lot to see:)

Hi cant advise on Madagascar as I,ve never been there
but I did go with Naturetrek to India and they were excellent very well organised:clap:
They do trips to Madagascar I would give them a ring as they are very helpful and will be able to advise on the best trip for you
Its a very varied country with a lot to see:)

Thanks Pete - won't be going this year after all (spent all my money on new kit:D), but all being well next year - I shall check these guys out

Anyone else been on a tour to Madagascar?

Anyone still looking for further info on Madagascar? Spent 7 weeks travelling across the island and have plenty of info to share!

Anyone still looking for further info on Madagascar? Spent 7 weeks travelling across the island and have plenty of info to share!

Hi Adam,

I did the original post and would love to have as much information as you have to share!

Just about to book an Australian holiday for this year, but Madagascar is still right up on my wish list for 2014 or 2015!!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you
James

Back