maggie may....in june

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
This cheeky so and so was helping it's self to the bread I threw out for the spudgers, so I just had to snap it :)

Hand held and taken through a double glazed patio door, it's had a little sharpening to the eye and a crop for size (not composition).

3655531642_5635e4003d_o.jpg

I now have a pair of them :eek: i'll have to post a team shot later :D

I think that is pretty good for a shot taken through DG..........(y)

Cept you chopped the tail a tad.

I know, it was a shame about the tail, I had to compose like that because the bird feeder is just off to the left :D

It ain`t that important anyway,you caught the colours well........(y)

Really nice shot good exposure shows Birds colours really well
Regards
Lost

I know, it was a shame about the tail, I had to compose like that because the bird feeder is just off to the left :D

The clone tool is your friend(y)

nice shot anyway boss(y)

md(y)

Considering the circumstances Brian thats a good shot (y)
hope you dont mind but I did a bit of adjustment with curves and contrast, mainly to bring the eye detail out a bit.

3655531642_5635e4003d_o.jpg

U8........does that image look ok on your screen?

how about the rest of you guys?

It's screaming on my imac :eek: the grass looks almost posterised :eek:

I must admit i prefer the original shot ." it looks spot on . on my sreen anyway"

md;)

I'm all up in the air on colours at the mo......i think the mac is too bright even on the minimum setting and the laptop is too dark.......my work mahine is somewhere inbetween but has the clarify of a muddy puddle.

Trust me df.;) if it looks this good on my screen . it would look great on a mac(y)

my mate has one and i sometimes check my pics on that " and they look better than on my screen."

So IMHO they / all your recent shots have been fine " even good(y)"

imho

md:wave:

the first looks fine to me, though im on a laptop so the colours are not calibrated here

U8........does that image look ok on your screen?

how about the rest of you guys?

It's screaming on my imac :eek: the grass looks almost posterised :eek:
looks fine on mine mate............:shrug:

It's interesting to hear the mixed remarks about the colours, the edit looks OK on my laptop but on the iMac it's screaming......weird tbh :thinking:

MD..........i'll let you in to a wee secret...... i nicked all the images off Matty to make it look like I do something with a camera from time to time.

Back