Magpie Cleaning Service

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken on Wednesday. The sheep seems quite at ease.

38250964576_efa52ed7d3_b.jpg

26531177069_c7dcac4605_b.jpg

He was a persistent valet wasn't he. :)

He was a persistent valet wasn't he. :)

Yes he certainly was..lo..l but they're bold birds and aggressive..I waited to see if you were going to put up yours.

Not a bad day today but a bit too much wind. You'd need 1/3000 sec..Lol.

I still haven't been able to sort out Tinypic.I had to upload these two to Flickr then to here as Tinypic won't give me a code but that is probably because it won't upload the photo..It's there on the side but by 'Choose 'it has written no file chosen..or similar. Very strange. It was ok on Tuesday. I've now got about 10 pof these sheep photos on my Tinypic page as I trade repeated attempts to upload and get a code..No amount of googling has given me an answer. I've posted here..but no response yet. I seemed to have got rid of the Flash Player update malware message and the unwanted silly ads.

Magpies, they sit on our Roof and tease the Dogs so that we have to get them in so as not to disturb the neighbours.

We had a westie and the magpies would land in the garden and chase him!!

That sheep has clearly been smoking something he shouldn't have been.

Lol..Maybe something in the grass..It looks very relaxed,just how people feel when getting an Indian head massage,I'd imagine. :D

Magpies, they sit on our Roof and tease the Dogs so that we have to get them in so as not to disturb the neighbours.

It does make me laugh when one creature deliberately annoys another..just like people..really..:D

We had a westie and the magpies would land in the garden and chase him!!

Unfortunately,Jak there's the dark side to them.Our near neighbour has had a magpie's nest in one of their trees for two years and each year the magpies trash the eggs of the local starlings gutter nest and this year destroyed the nest of a pair of blackbirds. I heard the blackbirds alert call and would run down the garden to the bush the nest was in. a .Weigela.. and chase off the magpies but there were times I had to go out and the magpies got the eggs. I checked the nest and there were 4 blue eggs.I think magpies are protected but countrywide they must account for a fair number of song-bird destruction (the chicks) along with the eggs.

Yes, not a friendly bird :(

Back