Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
New addition to the household: 'Henry'

p1061757268-4.jpg

p777622999-4.jpg

Taken with the Sigma 50mm f1.4 @ f2.8

3 months old and weighing a healthy 4lbs at the moment, hopefully he'll reach the 18 - 20lb mark in 4 or 5 years time assuming he hasn't worn himself (or me) out in the meantime....

Southport..... Only 15 miles away..... When will you next be out I need to come around and steal your cat. ;)

That is one stunningly gorgeous kitten wow....

I just love the first picture (y)(y)

Ok, where did you get him from and how much. We only have 3 cats and need a 4th one :shrug:

He is Beautiful!!
You didn't get him form Georgina in somerset did you? We have just got a new Maincoon and he's not much older.

Southport..... Only 15 miles away..... When will you next be out I need to come around and steal your cat. ;)

That is one stunningly gorgeous kitten wow....

I just love the first picture (y)(y)

Thanks Darren, strangely enough I'm spending most of my time working from home, funny that :D

Henry has a suitably regal name, he clearly remembers when cats were worshipped as gods...hope you learn to do this well ;)

Lovely pictures of a beautiful kitten (y)
Cheers Tina, he's got me wrapped around his little claw already, needless to say he will be one spoilt little kitty cat :love:

Ok, where did you get him from and how much. We only have 3 cats and need a 4th one :shrug:
Google 'migato bonito' and take it from there ;)

He is Beautiful!!
You didn't get him form Georgina in somerset did you? We have just got a new Maincoon and he's not much older.

No, he's local produce! Is there an 'off' button on yours? If you find it let me know!

Last edited:
He is going to be stunning. Not that he isnt already!! (y)

From the website -

"PLEASE NOTE ALL KITTENS ARE NEUTERED BEFORE GOING TO THEIR NEW HOMES"

Whats that all about?

From the website -

"PLEASE NOTE ALL KITTENS ARE NEUTERED BEFORE GOING TO THEIR NEW HOMES"

Whats that all about?

It also says that they will not do that if you request they don't.

That is a bit of a mouthfull.
With the neutering it varys between breeders. The two different breeders we have used don't neuter but will all our cats they will be done about 6 months old.

That is a bit of a mouthfull.
With the neutering it varys between breeders. The two different breeders we have used don't neuter but will all our cats they will be done about 6 months old.

Ours insists as there is at least one rogue 'breeder' in Mersey area who bred even though he was legally obliged not too, he is passing of his kittens as pure bred when there is no guarantee of parentage and they are not properly screened nor tested. :(

Now that is a good looking kitten! Gorgeous.

I've got a Norwegian Forest Cat which looks very similar (long fluffy coat and a huge long tail) although different colours. I'll try and get some pics up soon as I've only got a few from when she was very young that I took with a point and shoot!

Carl, Thanks for giving us the details of the breeder. We have been in touch and looks like we will be getting one in the new year. We could have had Henry's brother but not got the spare money right now.

The breeder loved you pics!

Now that is a good looking kitten! Gorgeous.

I've got a Norwegian Forest Cat which looks very similar (long fluffy coat and a huge long tail) although different colours. I'll try and get some pics up soon as I've only got a few from when she was very young that I took with a point and shoot!

I'd love a 'Wegie' too.. to quote Mrs Slocombe "I love big pussies" :coat:

Carl, Thanks for giving us the details of the breeder. We have been in touch and looks like we will be getting one in the new year. We could have had Henry's brother but not got the spare money right now.

The breeder loved you pics!

Maria @ Migato is brilliant and really loves her cats, his brother 'Red Chevalier' was a sweetie too but we only had room for one sadly... :(

Back