Wild making 1 into 2 (otter head reversed)

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
Never actually tried this before. I managed to reverse the original otter photo in Adobe Elements and added to the original. Really just to see if I could do it. Ok not perfect I know but I am happy with the result

2 otters.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for pointing out. This was really more of an exercise than producing an exact reverse copy Photgomerging in Adobe Elements 2020 takes a bit of working out how to manage to do this. First was to crop back on the original to the nose and remove a lot of the top surplus area . Next was to reverse to original horizontally in editing that was the easy bit. after finding the right photomerge program was how to line uo the two pictures. This took a bit of time until the brain cells activated and saw 3 points on the original and had to copy of the reverse.
Have to say took a few minuites for that to sink in. So did the merge part and the background was a bit out . So then had to "try" and match new background with old which is what you both noticed.Could not find a way to be exact doing it, tried blending one with other and part succeeded and part failed
At least I got I hope most of it right

Last edited:
Back