i-NsTtjFf.jpg

i-DD67tcw.jpg

i-34jS5R4.jpg

i-qpH9Jqz.jpg

i-zCM7zwh.jpg

i-qk6JQ9r.jpg

i-5VsdCDC.jpg

i-Cb69KvX.jpg

Anyone else aware of the Space Invader Alien in photo number 6 ? Not sure if people have seen these, they are all over Manchester city, the challenge would be to find them all and photograph them.

Anyone else aware of the Space Invader Alien in photo number 6 ? Not sure if people have seen these, they are all over Manchester city, the challenge would be to find them all and photograph them.

No5 you mean?

Thanks, yes, number 5.

From the MEN:-

"Fans of the cult game believe the findings may have something to do with the recent release of a special 25th anniversary edition on the Sony Playstation 2 console.

A number of the mosaics have been found stuck onto walls in Salmon Street, Dantzic Street, Dale Street, Canal Street, Newton Street and Bunsen Street and other sites.

A city council spokesman said, however: "We are currently investigating the appearance of ceramics. On the face of it, this would appear to be illegal advertising, but rather more seriously an act of criminal damage."

Nice set Dave!

Even though the council spokesman said that, nothing has been done to remove these mosaics, personally I like them, I discovered them when I used to geocache and some intelligent person incorporated them into the geocache treasure hunt, you found each mosaic, counted a specific number of tiles, got a number from each mosaic, then did a mathematical equation which led you to the actual geocache, loved it.

Smashing. Love the bookshop.

Ta muchly :)

Back