making one big photo...

Name
Nattelie
Edit My Images
Yes
I had an idea for Gran for Christmas, but didn't have time to think about exicuting it, so thinking of doing it for her birthday in the summer.

She doesn't have a picture of all the family, that has been taken in the past ...erm....15 years or so? So, I was thinking of sorting that out. However, I know for a fact that not everyone would go to a shoot - and it doesn't help that people are dotted all over the country now that we've all grown up and flown nests. The logical following thought is to have several photographs taken and merge them.

Barmy I know...and I wouldn't be able to take at least 1 of them. It's possible that I could get the other 4 of the other tricky ones, then there'd just be a couple more left.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice? (Other than "sober up!" and "don't do it!" :LOL: )

Do it, lovely idea and will sharpen up your PS skills. Plus she will appreciate it hugely, even if it is not perfect in your eyes she is unlikely to notice the little faults that all these cynical old toggers do ;)

Back