making the most of boring herts

Thanks Neil, means a lot coming from you. Funny thing i was going to do some le work ah well

That's really lovely, Paul.

That's not a bad local lake though is it! Lovely picture :)

Nice image

Love this image #inspirational

Looks good to me Paul, very tranquil with the colours of the trees starting to turn now. I bet in a couple of weeks that will look even better.

Look on the bright side. At least you can make your own tripod holes without having to fight for the best view! Looks like a lovely lake to have locally and a good location to do a series of images over the changing seasons.

If you think herts boring for landscape, try surrey :( and, lovely atmospheric shot, a winner

If you think herts boring for landscape, try surrey :( and, lovely atmospheric shot, a winner

Surrey 'boring' really ??? There's got to be plenty of opportunities around the Surrey Hills, I used to live down there and the views from Box Hill, Leith Hill etc were fab, certainly offered far more than Notts\Lincs where I am now

As far as the OPs pic goes I love it

That's good, very good. Almost enough to make me want to stay in Herts. Almost but not enough. Migrating to the Yorkshire Dales next month!

A very pleasant Image Paul.

Nice colours, some interest in the clouds and nice reflection.

I have a similar situation to you, I live in Milton Keynes.

Pete

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback, proof that the best shot is behind you. I was watching the sun rise the otherway and turned round and thought that looks good. After my last effort of Durdles dor proof that you can't substitute good light. Learnt my lesson

Excellent :)

Definitely making the most of it, a very naturally look processed image.

Back