Male GSW + a little tongue

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped out today for another go at GSW's, but a different site this time; and I was greeted nicely with the presence of Stu off of here and a Male GSW working hard to feed the young.

Thanks for the company Stu, nice to meet you and look forward to shooting again with you :)

Some will know the spot and that the light can be a nightmare (harsh), so I'm pretty pleased with this result (y)

main.php

Know the lighting well and yes, it can be chalenging to say the least. You did well on this one Dan, good exposure and nice detail (y)

Good to meet with you also Dan. Very nice shot and very well done considering the light. It was a nightmare with the light, I was changing the exposure every other second shot. Had a quick look through the shots when I got home and looks like I have a few keepers so not a total waste of time.

Look forward to shooting with you again soon, let me know if you find that treecreeper :)

Yes it was difficult light today wasn't it! constantly changing settings lol but at least it looks like we came away with some keepers.

I have some others to go through yet, but I think the composition is a let-down on them so may not keep them...we shall see.

Bunny Rabbits is on my list next week Stu, tomorrow's weather looks crap so will put it off till it picks up!

Hope to meet you for a shoot soon mate (y)

Thankyou Karen, much appreciated!

So many shots taken today but also so many in the bin...too easy to blow highlights there it's untrue.

I'm pleased though :)

Back