Male Reed Bunting

Edit My Images
Yes
I saw loads of these when I went out for a walk today

C & C welcome & appreciated

Alison :)

Reed Bunts are great little birds, the male should start getting its full black hood soon.
1 & 3 are the pick for me - I like the clearer BG. A little NR and a small tweak in levels may help too;)

Nice series Alison - well spotted.

A good set of images Alison with 3 and 4 being my choice, nice and sharp and showing some very good detail (y)

some nice shots there they are lovely birds

Thanks Kaz, much appreciated, they are lovely birds I agree :)

There are indeed loads of these about, nicely caught (y)

Cheers Martyn :)

Reed Bunts are great little birds, the male should start getting its full black hood soon.
1 & 3 are the pick for me - I like the clearer BG. A little NR and a small tweak in levels may help too;)

Thank you, there were a few of them with really black heads but I don't think I managed to get a very good shot of one -I'll have another look through my shots. I will have a go with NR too :)

Nice captures

Thank you Ken :)

Nice series Alison - well spotted.

Thank you Tom :)

A good set of images Alison with 3 and 4 being my choice, nice and sharp and showing some very good detail (y)

Cheers Rich, glad you like them, much appreciated :)

A little NR and a small tweak in levels may help too;)

I agree there are some great captures ....but as above they need to have an all round tweak.
I had a go at the 1st and last one with a bit of levels/sharpen and noise reduction and to me it was a lot better.

Someone said they were nice and sharp but IMHO I cannot agree.Mind you I always get told mine are TOO sharp.

Keith (y)

They're great. 3 & 4 stand out.

Thanks, glad you like them :)

I agree there are some great captures ....but as above they need to have an all round tweak.
I had a go at the 1st and last one with a bit of levels/sharpen and noise reduction and to me it was a lot better.

Someone said they were nice and sharp but IMHO I cannot agree.Mind you I always get told mine are TOO sharp.

Keith (y)

Hi Keith

Would you show me your edits please - I'd love to see what you've done and how you did it as I do need some help with my PS skills, thank you

Alison :)

Back