Malham cove.

Edit My Images
Yes
An excellent place to visit!
mc.jpg

As this loaded I never guessed the scale. I was genuinely surprised to see climbers! Big wall!

:agree: You've captured the scale of this well with the climbers in the shot (y)

As this loaded I never guessed the scale. I was genuinely surprised to see climbers! Big wall!

It would have been more impressive many years ago when it was a waterfall !

The scale is excellent, though I might be tempted to crop out the sky as it's blown and not adding anything to the shot.

To be honest I missed the climbers originally & was going to comment on it lacking a sense of scale - take that all back, nice shot

Did you get any of the limestone pavement above the "wall" ?

simon

I agree Malham Cove is an excellent place to visit, as is Gordale Scar [My pics ave been posted] I think it is something definately worth visiting!! Altho I will NOT drive up there....so anyone who wants a friend to come along!!! [i just dont like the thin windy narrow roads]

It is!

:agree: You've captured the scale of this well with the climbers in the shot (y)
Ta!

The same for me, without the climbers this just wouldn't be the same (y)

It would have been more impressive many years ago when it was a waterfall !

The scale is excellent, though I might be tempted to crop out the sky as it's blown and not adding anything to the shot.

I like it just the way it is!

To be honest I missed the climbers originally & was going to comment on it lacking a sense of scale - take that all back, nice shot

Did you get any of the limestone pavement above the "wall" ?

simon

Ta! The pavement was covered by walkers so did`nt bother!

I agree Malham Cove is an excellent place to visit, as is Gordale Scar [My pics ave been posted] I think it is something definately worth visiting!! Altho I will NOT drive up there....so anyone who wants a friend to come along!!! [i just dont like the thin windy narrow roads]

I love the roads around the area!

Thanks for all the comments!

Back