Mallory Park - Mustang Owners Club 30th Anniversary show

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of weeks back I went to Mallory Park for the weekend as it was the Mustang Owners Club 30th Anniversary show. Got to watch the cars tracking (due to circumstances out of my control no track time for me), everyone there was really friendly and had a really good time camping over.

Anyway here are my photos, only show pics at this point as I still need to go through all the track photos.

Random sample:-

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_006.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_013.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_019.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_034.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_038.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_039.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_053.jpg

MalloryPark2009MOCGB_062.jpg

The clouds were really good for you on this shoot, they really help to set an aggressive tone, which compliments this car.

Seriously? Great shots, as an ex Mustang owner (My old one was at the show) I really like these. I had a look at the others on your site and I am impressed with the quality. Great job

The clouds were really good for you on this shoot, they really help to set an aggressive tone, which compliments this car.
Yes most of these have had the exposure brush treatment in Lightroom for the clouds. Weather was a bit funny going from either extremely sunny to heavily overcast.

Seriously? Great shots, as an ex Mustang owner (My old one was at the show) I really like these. I had a look at the others on your site and I am impressed with the quality. Great job
Thanks, which car was yours? If it's not in any of these I may have it in one of the many other show folders I have if it's a regular show car.

Mine was/is a Redfire red new shape Mustang GT, I think the guy that has it regularly attends most of the shows. Reg was EU54 UVH

Last edited:
Back