Mamiya Twin Lens

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
HI
OK Which Mamiya Twin Lens would you consider to be a good buy. And why.?
Albi :cool:

I may be biased, owning a C33 and C330 :)
The C330 can take 220 film and is lighter than the C33 but tbh, I prefer the C33. 220 isn't so easy to come by and once that's out of the equation, I find little of the 'extras' of the C330 essential.

I think the C330 is "better" by the virtue of its age mostly compared with the rest.
I've had a C220 only, so I couldn't comment in any detail but it seems that age aside, the significant decision is do I need metering and could I deal with a few dodgy light seals maybe:)

I have most of them, or have at some time, and I find the best for me to be the C220F.

Just my opinion though.

I have most of them, or have at some time, and I find the best for me to be the C220F.

Just my opinion though.

What's the difference between the C220 and the 220F?

The C220f has its wind-on knob in a slightly different position to the C220, which leads me to believe the film transport is re-jigged.
The C220f is much newer, it comes with C330 stylee WLF..:)

Only ever handled the 330 and seemd a pretty well built camera. A little on the heavy side with longer lenses but you don't notice this much with a decent bungy strap or on a tripod

I have the c330 and its awesome, make sure you get the 80mm lens as its almost perfect for everything + its soooo sharp.

C330f,had one with a 80mm lens ,sold it.I was a idiot ,love to get another with 55+80+135 lens.Think some lenses are called blue dot,are they the last production runs?

Last edited:
Back