Manbags

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Have to say love mine be lost without it :)

manbag.JPG

I'm looking for a new manbag... Do they make one that's in focus? :D

i have a manbag. dont diss the manbags. very useful when out and about

I'd never get my gym stuff in one so no thanks.

I've got a neat expandable rucksack that's quite small & narrow in the "closed" position. Great for getting a book, bottle of water, Ipod and small camera in.

And it doesn't slap people in the face when I move on the tube either :LOL:

Steve

I have pockets.

Wallet and coins in one (zipped for security), keys clipped inside another and phone in a shirt pocket. That still leaves several pockets free for a compact (camera!), spare batteries and memory cards, map etc.

I've got one too, but that is more to do with me taking my camera (and usually laptop) everywhere with me...

My handbag is falling apart and needs to be replaced but it's tough getting the perfect accessory. :(

You'll need a bigger one soon for the tongs, brushes and product Daz;)

I love mine, it's a lot more worn in now but because its real leather it really holds up well.

manbaghe9.jpg

So the consensus is that manbags are cool these days? What next, will there be men in skirts? *run*

.. only on weekends? ..

Last edited:
Do they make one that's in focus?
soz about that phone camera :(

i say man bags are cool, and seeing as i can ban you if you dont, i suggest you like them too...

I always carry a bag with me, it used to be a backpack, but now i carry one of my Crumplers (see sig) wherever i go.

S

i say man bags are cool, and seeing as i can ban you if you dont, i suggest you like them too...

Haha. Now that is wielding the big :bat:lol

personally i think they look a bit "gay" unless they're decent size... :)

Looks like I'm banned then.
:shake:Manbags and men in flip flops:puke:

Mmm...

On second thoughts maybe I`ll just gt myself a cool camera bag...

Or a rucksack...

I`m :exit: in case I get banned... :LOL:

personally i think they look a bit "gay" unless they're decent size... :)

ha ha!! It kinda makes me want to "mention" that togs with HUGE lenses represent (well in my opinion) men with small dicks:LOL:

what the heck do so called "men" put in a bag anyway?

Last edited:
oi you......

remember Ive seen your huge lens heppers....be nice or I'll talk :naughty:

i think you should talk anyway...

I'll leave him to sweat for a bit matty............:D

Back