Critique Manchester & The Quays

Name
Arron
Edit My Images
Yes
First one for me, I like the cross hatch effect, some nice lines.

That's a lovely set, especially the second one, there's something about the interaction of the lines formed by the cranes and the con trails. They all work well in black and white.

Good work.

Chris

That's a lovely set, especially the second one, there's something about the interaction of the lines formed by the cranes and the con trails. They all work well in black and white.

Good work.

Chris

I agree

I'll take #3, thank you :)

I love the contrast between the textures in the sky and the hard lines of the structure. There's something rather sci-fi about it, like it could be the cover of one of Iain M Banks' [RIP] Culture novels.

Good shots! Get out there & take more you moaning git! Are there any more historical sites along the canal? The modern stuff is nice but I'd like to see an area where there's still some evidence of the industrial revolution.

Very nice - gritty yet clinical.

I like the vertical right / angled left composition of 1 as well as the general feel to the image and processing.

The relationship between the cranes and trails in 2 work well.

3 is very strong - just pipping number 2 imho

Good set. love the first image.

I like them all but it is the crane shot that really grabbed me. I think it was a great spot to see the con trails and contrast with the crane booms.

Back