Daily Mandy's 365 Challenge started 17/11/13 Day 262 Added

Hi,

Where did you get your 365 list from? I'm thinking of doing one of these challenges myself to help improve my skills

Ah....

I read a thread on here where someone posted a link to a list they was doing.

I'm wanting to do a 100 day challenge. Got 147 days until our trip to America, so want to improve

If I relied on myself, I'd probably photo the same thing over and over

I did post in the other section.

I'd like to generally improve my skills. But with me visiting NYC, Vegas & Arizona, I think more of a city theme would be ideal. (problem is, I live in Chesterfield :LOL:)

I'll post something up.

Thanks.

Nice to see a bit of variety there (day 205 onwards). :)

Sheep are a bit dark, but I like teh eye contact.

Damselfly is an absolute peach. super shot there, crop 1/3 to 1/2 the space above it though to place it less central horizontally? (y)

Canoeist (213) is a bit blurred / soft, maybe raise the ISO when using the longer length of the 300mm lens.

And Symonds Yat, surprised thats not a lot softer than it is, 1/20 sec and f/25? Lovely composition and light though.

Oh, did I say, the damselfly is superb.... even viewed at 100% resolution! :clap: :)

Nice to see a bit of variety there (day 205 onwards). :)

Sheep are a bit dark, but I like teh eye contact.

Damselfly is an absolute peach. super shot there, crop 1/3 to 1/2 the space above it though to place it less central horizontally? (y)

Canoeist (213) is a bit blurred / soft, maybe raise the ISO when using the longer length of the 300mm lens.

And Symonds Yat, surprised thats not a lot softer than it is, 1/20 sec and f/25? Lovely composition and light though.

Oh, did I say, the damselfly is superb.... even viewed at 100% resolution! :clap: :)

Thanks very much for the comments, and they are most welcome, and yes I am rather chuffed with the damsel. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

Back